Effective date: May 25, 2018
SOLO SOCIETY Student. House (UAB “Partnerystės Projektai K”, company code: 304555550, registered office: A. Goštauto Street 40A, LT-03163 Vilnius, Lithuania) is a controller of the personal data you provide to us.
SOLO SOCIETY Student House (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates this website (“Website”).
What information we collect?
We collect and use the following information to provide our Services:
When you use our Services we collect certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”).
- When you apply for student accommodation we collect: your name, surname, personal code, address, the identity of the university or workplace, email, phone number, room number, bank account number.
- When you subscribe to our Newsletter: we collect your email address for direct marketing purposes.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or when you access the Website by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as IP addresses, the type of browser and device you use, the web page you visited before coming to our sites, and identifiers associated with your devices.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also receive information about your location.
Why such information is collected?
- To provide and maintain the Services.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Services.
- To send you information related to your product and/or service.
Lawfulness of Processing Data
- Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, i.e. to provide our Services. The provision of such personal data is a contractual requirement and the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data, otherwise we will not be able to conclude the contract.
- Processing of Personal Data is also necessary when the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for direct marketing purposes. The data subject is not obliged to provide such personal data. If such data is provided, the data subject has the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us at our official E-mail email@example.com .
Transfer of Data
We may provide your Personal Data only for the purposes discussed below (we won't provide/sell your Personal Data to advertisers or other third parties):
Others working for us
Law & Order
We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of us or our users; or (d) protect our property rights.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
When you enter into a contract with us, we will keep your Personal Data for a minimum of 5 years after the expiration of the contract. After that, your Personal Data will be destroyed.
Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us for 2 years after giving the consent.
You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of Personal Data or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your data not in accordance with the law you have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We will notify you (for example, via email) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.
SOLO SOCIETY | Student House