By Karolis Šarūnas,
Director of UAB “Partnerystės projektai K”
on the 4th of April 2018
UPDATED 2020 08 01
RULES OF INTERNAL ORDER IN STUDENT HOUSE “SOLO SOCIETY”
- 1. The rules of internal order in “SOLO SOCIETY Student House” (hereinafter – SH) located at Kęstučio str. 36 and 36 A, Kaunas (hereinafter – Rules) establish the order in the SH. The Rules are posted on the official website of the SH (www.solosociety.lt) and are considered and integral part of the Contract for Lease of Residential Premise in the SH.
- 2. The SH management and administration endeavor at creating of comfortable, favorable and safe environment for studies and personal needs.
- 3. The rooms in the SH may be single or twin, depending on the room’s size and the number of beds set for it.
- 4. The SH administrator shall be responsible for effective organization of the SH activities, accommodation and eviction of the SH residents (hereinafter – Residents), order and tidiness in the SH, and compliance with these Rules in the SH.
- 5. All the SH Residents and their guests at the time of visit shall be responsible for order and tidiness indoors and outdoors and compliance with these Rules in the SH.
- 6. Before conclusion of the Contract for Lease of Residential Premise in the SH (hereinafter – Contract), each Resident shall countersign familiarization with these Rules. Therefore, all the Residents must act in compliance with these Rules. Lack of information about the Rules does not exempt the Resident from liability for non-compliance with them.
- 7. All the issues related to the Rules and activities in the SH, breakdowns, and complaints arising to the Residents shall be discussed with the SH administrator, first of all. If consultation, approval or other weightier decision is needed, the administrator shall refer to the SH director of sales and marketing, who is entitled to consult the SH managers (company’s manager(s)).
- 8. For the purpose of safety, quietness and order, the SH indoor common areas, outdoor areas, terrace, and parking lot shall be monitored by cameras 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If some situation has to be solved, the video records shall be reviewed, first of all. By signing the Contract, the Resident agrees to installation of such cameras and video recording.
ACCOMMODATION IN “SOLO SOCIETY STUDENT HOUSE”
- 9. The place in the SH shall be booked in the official booking system integrated in the SH website.
- 10. The Resident shall be accommodated by the SH administrator in accordance with the approved order in the booking system.
- 11. The Residents shall be accommodated in the SH from Monday to Friday (inclusive) from 9 am until 6 pm.
- 12. Before the Resident is accommodated in the SH, s/he has to make a deposit payment in 5 (five) days after booking (sum of the deposit is specified while booking on official SH’s website).
- 13. Before signing the Contract, the Resident must confirm familiarization with the Rules (tick an appropriate box). These Rules shall serve as Fire-Safety Rules, as well.
- 14. Upon accommodation, the Resident shall receive a magnetic key of the room (hereinafter – Card) that will also serve as a personal ID allowing to enter the SH. Besides, additional inventory is provided, i.e. a cooktoop, if needed (the cooktop may be taken from the administrator at any time later and used without reservations during the accommodation period), kitchen utensils, a pot, a kettle, etc. The inventory shall be recorded in the act of room’s condition, where its defects and breakdowns have to be described, too (if present). The act of room’s condition shall be signed by the Resident and the SH administrator, so the claims regarding breakdowns and defects not specified in the act shall not be accepted later. Besides, the SH administration shall not be responsible for the broken, stolen or otherwise damaged personal belongings of the Residents or the SH inventory left in the room, common spaces and in the SH yard.
- 15. Upon submission of written application to the SH manager and receipt of the manager’s written permit, the Resident is allowed to use own furniture and other inventory during the validity period of the Contract. The SH administration shall not be held responsible for the personal belongings of the Resident or other property left in the room or common premises.
- 16. The parking lot is available in the yard of the SH with a limited number of parking spaces. If necessary, the SH administration will inform the Residents about the conditions of using the parking lot.
- 17. If the SH is reconstructed, repaired or rearranged, also if the first-year students are to be accommodated, or if it is attempted to use the premises more rationally, to save energy and improve utilities, if the students argue, or if it is necessary to implement the requirements of hygienic norms, the SH administrator may transfer the Resident from one room to another, provided the Resident is notified in writing beforehand. The transfer should not worsen the living conditions.
- 18. If the vacancy appears in the room, where two or more Residents may live, the Resident should be offered a smaller room, if possible. If the Resident, in whose room vacancy has appeared, does not want to move to another room, s/he has to pay full price set for the room, where that Resident was living with another Resident.
- 19. The Resident is entitled to ask for transfer to another room because of substantial defect of the room or in other special conditions (e.g., religious, political opinions incompatible with neighbors or roommates). In such a case a reasoned application should be submitted to the SH administrator, who has to forward the application to the SH manager, who has to examine the application and make a decision whether to satisfy it not later than in 7 days after the receipt of application in question.
- 20. When the Resident leaves the SH upon completion or cancellation of studies, s/he has to pay all the fees (accommodation fee, fee for additional paid services, forfeit, administration of services and other fees), to vacate and transfer tidy residential premises, inventory and magnetic key(s) of the room to the SH administrator under signature. The Resident must remove personal inventory (if brought). If personal inventory is not removed, the SH administrator is entitled to organize removal and utilization of that inventory at own expenses and to deduct the removal and/or utilization expenses from the advance payment (deposit) in 5 (five) of the Resident. When the Resident moves out and pays all the due fees, the SH administration shall transfer all the advance payments and deposits paid by the Resident after all the fines, forfeit, card deposits and other applicable fees have been deducted (if applicable). The conveyance shall be performed from Monday to Friday (inclusive) from 9 am until 6 pm.
- 21. If the Resident does not move out, s/he shall be evicted in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania. The Resident may be also evicted in accordance with the clauses 40 or 41 of the Rules, without granting any other residential premise to him/her. If it is possible and the SH administrator allows, the Resident may stay in the SH after completion or cancellation of the studies for the period of current academic year or longer.
RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF “SOLO SOCIETY STUDEN HOUSE” RESIDENT
- 22. The Resident has a right:
- 22.1. to submit remarks and offers regarding improvement of living and rest conditions, order and tidiness in the SH, repair of offices and residential rooms in the SH, and improvement of quality;
- 22.2. to ask the SH employees for help and support, to call general help lines, to security service or police, if the ground is present;
- 22.3. to use common kitchens (if the kitchen’s booking is needed for the company of friends or relatives, the Residents may enter and stay in the SH premises during the time booked and approved by the SH administrator), WC, save for the time of sanitary maintenance. The soap, paper towels, toilet paper are supplied to the Residents in common premises and they have to leave the premises used by them or their guests clean and tidy. If they did not find the premises in such a state, they have to address the SH administrator and to write an act so that the Resident, who has not implemented his/her duties, would be learnt. That Resident would receive warning, admonition or fine because of unsuitable usage of the SH premises and inventory and may be evicted from the SH, depending on the offence;
- 22.4. to use common kitchens, work, rest and sport spaces, and storage of things 7 am until 11 pm (if there are no other restrictions, which could be provided on the doors anytime), and in case of individual need, the time should be agreed with the SH administrator.
- 22.5. to enter and leave the SH freely at any time;
- 22.6. to use the laundry services anytime. The laundry area has to be left tidy after usage, regardless to the state, in which it was found. If the laundry space was untidy, the Resident has to address the SH administrator and to write an act so that the Resident, who has not implemented his/her duties, would be learnt. That Resident would receive warning, admonition or fine for offence and may be evicted from the SH, depending on the offence;
- 22.7. to allow visits of guests in the SH from 8 am until 11 pm any day. If there are special conditions or restrictions, the guests may be limited or forbidden, and following the information from administration is required. The guests shall be registered everytime in the visitors’ book by entering the required data at the SH reception. Administrator shall ask for visitor’s passport, ID or other document containing the guest’s photo and signature of the Resident, to whom the guest has come. The receiving Resident shall bear full responsibility for behavior and actions of his/her guests in personal and common spaces. It is confirmed by the Resident’s signature. If the administrator receives a written complaint from the roommates or other Residents of the SH about the visiting hours of the guest or his actions that are against SH rules, such hours may be limited. Upon submission of the Resident’s written application and receipt of the permit of the SH administrator, the Resident’s guest may stay for two nights per month free of charge. The permit for overnight stay of the guest shall not be granted to the Resident, who has three valid admonitions. If the guests (parents, relatives or the familiar) need separate room for stay and the SH is in position of offering it, the guests may stay overnight, provided they pay for such a room in advance.
- 22.8. Parties or other gatherings of people are not allowed in SH without a permission of SH administrator.
- 22.9. to improve living conditions for own account, to repair or change the SH premises and equipment, provided the written application in special form is submitted and approved by the SH administrator. The expenses of the Residents spent on improvement of the SH premises, assets or equipment (repair, replacement) shall not be reimbursed;
- 22.10. not to show the carried items to the SH administrator or Resident in charge, if they cause suspicion; however, if consequences are caused to the SH Residents, guests, environment or inventory, the Resident, who has brought in the items in question, shall bear full responsibility.
- 23.The Resident has:
- 23.1. to respect and not to violate rights and legal interests of other Residents;
- 23.2. to pay the accommodation fee, fee for additional paid services, forfeit, and other administration fees on time;
- 23.3. to present the magnetic key of the Resident’s room and/or personal identity document on entrance, if the person is suspected not to be a SH Resident;
- 23.4. to keep the rooms and common spaces tidy in accordance with the requirements of sanitary hygienic norms. If hygienic violations caused by the Resident(s) are recorded during inspection, the Resident(s) have to reimburse the losses incurred by the SH or its employee because of such violation;
- 23.5. to observe conventional behavior norms, to act in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania, not to cause noise (from 10 pm until 7 am in the SH and from 7 pm until 7 am in the SH courtyard), to use the music equipment, earplugs and other inventory in such a way as not to disturb the work and rest of people residing in the SH and adjacent houses;
- 23.6. to familiarize independently and to observe the fire safety requirements attached hereto;
- 23.7. to preserve the inventory, equipment and other items in the room, common premises and in the SH territory. The Resident has to ensure that the provided mattress would stay on the bed all the time and would be covered by bedcovers. Any damage to the mattress and / or bed may be subject to a fine imposed by the SH administration and intended to compensate for the loss.
- 23.8. to save energy, to ensure that the light would not stay switched on, the water would not run and electric devices would not work in the room or common premises upon their exit or when the SH is left for longer period. The Resident obliges not to exceed 5 cubic meters of cold water and 5 cubic meters of hot water consumed in the room, and not to exceed 100 kWh of consumed electricity per month. If the set limits of utilities are exceeded groundlessly, additional fees shall be applicable.
- 23.9. to notify the SH administrator (or SH Resident in charge if the administrator is not present, or via e-mail at email@example.com) without delay about damage caused to the SH inventory equipment, or other assets, or about noticed failure of the SH inventory equipment, or other assets;
- 23.10. to allow the SH employees to enter the room at any time if it is necessary in order to ensure compliance with the Rules, in order to accommodate new residents, to assess the rooms’ condition, to perform urgent repairs, or in case of emergency;
- 23.11. to allow the ambulance workers and police officers to enter the room at any time if it is necessary in order to ensure compliance with the Rules, or in case of emergency;
- 23.12. to notify the SH administrator (or SH Resident in charge if the administrator is not present) about the actions of the Residents contradictory to the Rules;
- 23.13. to implement the lawful directions/requests of the SH employees that would not contradict to the Rules. Also to implement and obey the requirements of the Republic of Lithuania (for example, to stay in self-isolation), recommendations and instructions, if such occure or a state emergency situation is declared;
- 23.14. to familiarize with these Rules and to observe them;
- 23.15. to close or to lock (when necessary) the external doors and windows when entering or exiting the SH, not to put obstacles to the door that is used publicly or marked clearly as fire emergency door.
- 24.It is forbidden in the SH:
- 24.1. to smoke, save for the intended places (smoking is permitted only in designated smoking areas located in all stairwells of the back building, as well as on the ground floor and backyard of the central building);
- 24.2. to consume, store, make or distribute alcohol beverages in compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania;
- 24.3. to keep, consume (if not prescribed by the doctor), make or distribute narcotic or psychotropic substances in compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania;
- 24.4. to allow entrance or accommodation of persons not registered in the SH register of guests;
- 24.5. to allow visits of the guests intoxicated with alcohol or psychotropic substances. The SH administrator has the discretion to determine whether the guest is intoxicated with alcohol or psychotropic substances by assessing the following symptoms: alcoholic odor from the mouth, inappropriate behavior (agitated, irritable, aggressive, etc.), incoherent language, uncoordinated movements, etc.
- 24.6. to cause noise from 10 pm until 7 am in the SH and from 7 pm until 7 am in the SH courtyard;
- 24.7. to use pyrotechnics or explosives;
- 24.8. to leave domestic waste, dirty dishes or personal inventory brought from the room in the common premises. The SH shall not be liable for the storage of personal belongings in the common premises in accordance with Clause 14 of the Rules;
- 24.9. to keep pets or their inventory;
- 24.10. to keep guns and explosive substances in the room and in the SH territory;
- 24.11. to keep tools and devices with internal-combustion engine, lubricants, fuel or other flammable liquids in the room and in the SH territory;
- 24.12. to move to another room without leave;
- 24.13. to move the SH inventory, to rearrange furniture in the rooms and common premises without leave;
- 24.14. to cause damage to the equipment and inventory present in the SH and its territory;
- 24.15. to pollute or devastate the SH internal premises and yard;
- 24.16. to move out without having notified the SH administrator;
- 24.17. to perform repair or modification works in the SH premises or its equipment without leave;
- 24.18. to attach antennas, posters or other things that may worsen condition of the residential premises onto the doors, windows and walls without leave;
- 24.19. to use additional heating, ventilation devices and domestic appliances in the rooms without leave;
- 24.20. to use the SH premises for economic or commercial activities;
- 24.21. to use the bed provided to the Resident without bedding or casings;
- 24.22. to show disrespect, to threaten or put indignities upon the SH employees, Residents or guests;
- 24.23. to film and make photos of other people’s activities and conversations secretly.
RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF “SOLO SOCIETY STUDENT HOUSE” EMPLOYEES
- 25.The SH employees have a right:
- 25.1. to enter the common corridors, sanitary units, kitchens, leisure and other zones at any time, to inspect and repair the equipment in those areas, provided the studies or rest of the Residents present in those spaces are not disturbed;
- 25.2. to enter the room upon knocking;
- 25.3. in order to ensure compliance with the Rules, to maintain order and tidiness in the SH, to carry out repair works or to inspect the rooms, the Resident has to be notified thereof at least one day in advance. The Resident may be notified by e-mail, written notice or orally. The Residents should ensure that someone would be present in the room at that time. If the Resident’s answer is not received, it shall be considered that the Resident has agreed to grant the employee access to his/her room;
- 25.4. to enter the room by unlocking the door if it is necessary in order to ensure compliance with the Rules, in order to accommodate new residents, to assess the rooms’ condition, to perform urgent repairs, or in case of emergency and when the Resident is out or does not allow the employee to enter. The absent Resident should be notified by e-mail.
- 25.5. in order to ensure order and tidiness in the rooms, the SH administrator and other employees are allowed to inspect the rooms;
- 25.6. to order cleaning services (after having warned the residents using the premise(s)) if inspection of order and tidiness in the rooms reveals that order and tidiness are not ensured in the room, WC, hall, kitchen and other common premises used by the Resident in accordance with the requirements of sanitary hygienic norms. The invoice for cleaning shall be delivered to the Residents of the room or rooms, who are using the premises;
- 25.7. if the employees of the SH administration find domestic waste, dirty dishes or personal inventory brought from the room to common premises, they have to demand the Residents to remove such domestic waste, dirty dishes or personal inventory immediately, in order to have the order and tidiness ensured with regard to the requirements of sanitary hygienic norms. If the warning results in no actions, the employees of the SH administration are entitled to remove the inventory and to apply the disciplinary measures. If the owner of domestic waste, dirty dishes or personal inventory cannot be identified, the employees of the SH administration are entitled to remove the inventory without having identified its owner, and after the identification, the disciplinary measures may be applied;
- 25.8. not to allow the Residents, who do not present provide an ID card or passport when requested by the SH administration, to enter the SH;
- 25.9. if the Resident does not pay accommodation fee, fee for additional services, forfeit and fee for administration of services on time, the employees are entitled to apply 0,05% interest from late amount for each overdue day
- 25.10. to impose warnings and admonitions to the Residents regarding violation of the Rules and to evict the Residents from the SH because of committed violations in accordance with these Rules;
- 25.11. to perform other functions necessary to ensure compliance with the Rules.
- 26.The SH employees have:
- 26.1. to respect and not to violate rights and legal interests of the Residents;
- 26.2. to provide information and consultations to the Residents regarding accommodation and living conditions in the SH.
- 27. The Resident has to pay the following fees according to the procedure established in the Contract:
- 27.1. advance payment in 3 (three) work days after entrance of booking into the system and not later than on the day of factual move into the SH. The paid deposit shall be used and refunded to the Resident under the Contract’s terms and conditions;
- 27.2. accommodation fee, fee for additional services, forfeit and fee for administration of services;
- 27.3. other additional fees arising in the course of living in the SH also penalties for neglecting the Rules (which may be determined according to the seriousness of disobedience [especially for neglecting those Rules, which may appear after Lithuanian Government determines, i.e. neglection of self isolation, quarantine restrictions and others]);
- 27.4. If the funds of the credit card(s) are not insufficient to pay for accommodation, if the card is damaged or not working, the Resident shall be notified thereof and will have to amend the situation in 5 work days so that the due amount could be withdrawn in the SH payment platform.
- 28. The accommodation fee, fee for additional services, forfeit and fee for administration of services, etc. shall be fixed by the General manager and approved by the Head Office. The fees may be changed at any time (increase or decrease), by giving 30 (thirty) calendar days’ notice to the Resident. If the increase of fees is the reason Resident wants to terminate Contract, he/she can do it with written ask to SH administrator 30 (thirty) days before and get a refund of paid deposit and upfront payments if any were paid. Any other reason of terminating or shortening the signed Contract will be considered as the breach of it and all the upfront payments (if they were made) and paid deposit will not be refunded and will be forfeit under signed Contract.
- 29. The accommodation fee and fees for the chosen additional services have to be paid under the terms and conditions of the Contract concluded with the Resident.
- 30. The damage has to be reimbursed in 30 (thirty) calendar days after delivery of the payment receipt for damage caused to the SH.
- 31. The forfeit, administration and other fees have to be paid in 14 calendar days upon their imposition.
- 32. If the accommodation or other fees are not paid on time, the Resident should be notified in writing only once.
- 33. The 0,05% interest from late amount for each overdue day shall be applied to the Resident. If the payment of accommodation fee is late for 30 calendar days, the Resident should be notified that the Contract would be terminated in 14 calendar days without refund of the advance payment.
- 34. The debt for accommodation fee, additional services, forfeit and administration of services has to be covered in 3 (three) work days after receipt of the warning-notice about the debt.
- 35. The Resident may pay for longer period in advance and receive additional discount, the amount of which is determined by the decision of SH director.
- 36. If the Resident leaves the SH for a period exceeding one month, the SH administrator has to be notified thereof in writing and the payment for that period has to be made.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR VIOLATION OF THE RULES
- 37. The disciplinary measures are applied for violation of the Rules, non-implementation or improper implementation of the obligations. The forfeit fee is applicable to these measures (the forfeit fee is applied to the imposed warning/admonition) or the person may be evicted from the SH. The following disciplinary measures may be imposed:
- 37.1. admonition;
- 37.2. warning;
- 37.3. eviction from the SH.
- 38.The admonition is valid for 1 (one) year after imposition. If the Resident receives 3 (three) admonitions during a semester (i.e. in 5 calendar months), the administrator, upon receipt of approval of the SH managers, may warn give a warning to the Resident about deliberate non-compliance with the Rules or evict him from the SH for 1 (one) year. The admonition shall be imposed for the following:
- 38.1. presentation of false information;
- 38.2. non-presentation of the SH magnetic key and/or personal ID to the administrator or Resident in charge;
- 38.3. wasting of energy;
- 38.4. moving of the SH inventory or rearrangement of furniture in the rooms and common premises without leave;
- 38.5. untidiness in the room or common premises when the requirements of sanitary hygienic norms are violated;
- 38.6. pollution of the SH internal premises and yard;
- 38.7. leaving of domestic waste, dirty dishes or personal inventory brought from the room in the common premises;
- 38.8. keeping of pets or their inventory;
- 38.9. usage of the bed provided to the Resident without bedding or casings;
- 38.10. lack of control of the guests’ behavior;
- 38.11. attachment of antennas, posters or other things that may worsen condition of the residential premises onto the doors, windows and walls without leave;
- 38.12. usage of additional heating, ventilation devices and domestic appliances in the rooms without leave.
- 39. The warning is valid for 1 (one) year after imposition. If the Resident receives three warnings in 1 (one) year, the Resident shall be evicted from the SH for 1 (one) year. The warning shall be imposed for the following:
- 39.1. usage of things and inventory of other Residents without their consent and/or appropriation of such things;
- 39.2. non-compliance with procedure applied for overnight guests;
- 39.3. deliberate disturbance of quietness by loud music or noise from 10 pm until 7 am, and from 7 pm until 7 am in the SH courtyard;
- 39.4. smoking in the SH. An individual penalty of 100 Eur is applied for each smoking case detected. Cases where any suspicious evidence found in the room (during inspection days or other), such as covering the fire alarm lid or keeping various smoking device, cigarettes’ ends (stumps) in the room, etc., are also considered to be smoking and fine is imposed;
- 39.5. late payment of accommodation fee, fee for additional services and other fees applied in the SH if the warning and request are made for the second time;
- 39.6. delay to reimburse the caused damage;
- 39.7. non-observation of fire safety requirements; If Resident deliberately or irresponsibly caused a fire danger and the fire alarm was activated, the security company arrives to check the situation and solve the problem. In this case, the Resident is fined 100 Eur;
- 39.8. provision of entry to the SH to the guests without leave;
- 39.9. overnight stay of unregistered guests;
- 39.10. move to another room without leave;
- 39.11. execution of repair or modification works in the SH premises or its equipment without leave;
- 39.12. damage to the equipment, assets and inventory present in the SH and its territory;
- 39.13. non-execution of directions of the SH employees given in line with the Rules;
- 39.14. disrespect shown to the SH employees and other residents;
- 39.15. violation of public order;
- 39.16. usage of the SH premises for economic commercial activities.
- 40. The eviction from the SH for 1 (one) year shall be imposed for the following:
- 40.1. three warnings received in 1 (one) year;
- 40.2. putting indignities upon the SH employees by four-letter words or obscene gestures;
- 40.3. deliberate delay to pay accommodation fee, fee for additional services and other fees applied in the SH, reimbursement of damage and omission to liquidate the debt in 3 (three) work days upon receipt of the warning;
- 40.4. deliberate or systematic damage caused to the equipment, assets and inventory present in the SH and its territory;
- 40.5. deliberate or systematic pollution of the internal premises and yard of the SH;
- 40.6. hindrances caused for the SH employees, police or security officers to enter the room in order to ensure compliance with the Rules or other legal acts;
- 40.7. threats or rough behavior with the SH employees or Residents;
- 40.8. pyrotechnics or explosives used in the SH and its territory;
- 40.9. gross violation of fire safety requirements; Gross violation of fire safety requirements includes cases such as (removing / disabling / covering the fire detectors, open fire use in SH premises, smoking in non-smoking areas, storage of flammable and explosive materials, etc.)
- 40.10. vacation of the SH without written notification of the SH administrator and without payment of accommodation fee or without returning of the inventory or vacation of the room;
- 40.11. violation of rights of other Residents;
- 40.12. non-implementation of contractual obligations;
- 40.13. keeping of tools and devices with internal-combustion engine, lubricants, fuel or other flammable liquids in the room.
- 41. The eviction from the SH shall be imposed for the following:
- 41.1. production and distribution of alcoholic beverages in the SH;
- 41.2. keeping, consumption, production and distribution of narcotic or psychotropic substances in the SH. This is evidenced by the presence of narcotic and psychotropic substances (in various forms and shapes) of various origins, produced in various ways, as well as syringes and other items containing residues of narcotic and psychotropic substances;
- 41.3. aggression expressed towards other Residents, the SH employees, police or security officers on duty in the SH. It includes threats, the use of violence, the display of disrespect through bullying or vandalism, the disruption of peace and order of the SH, etc.
- 41.4. gross violation of rights of other Residents;
- 41.5. gross violation of fire safety requirements resulting in consequences;
- 41.6. guns and explosive substances kept in the room.
- 42. The admonitions and warnings provided in the clauses 38 and 39 herein shall be imposed by the SH administrator (in agreement with other managers) on the ground of statements of the SH employees, Residents, police or security officers.
- 43. The Resident shall be evicted from the SH on the ground of the clauses 40 and 41 hereof by the commission consisting of the SH manager(s) and SH administrator.
- 44. The disciplinary measures provided in the clause 40 herein shall be imposed by the SH manager(s).
- 45. When the Resident is evicted from the SH on the ground of the clause 40 hereof, the Resident has to leave the room in 7 (seven) calendar days. When the Resident is evicted from the SH on the ground of the clause 41 hereof, the Resident has to leave the room in 1 (one) calendar day. If Resident is evicted neglecting the Rules then all the upfront payments and paid deposit will be kept by a company and will not be refunded.
- 46. The evicted Residents shall not be granted entrance to the SH. This provision shall not be applied if the Resident evicted because of the debt visits the SH after having paid the debt already. Besides, it should be noted that when the Resident is evicted from the SH on the ground of the clauses 40 and 41 hereof, the advance payment for accommodation is not refunded.
- 47. When the SH guest violates the clauses 38 or 40 hereof, the administrator imposes admonition or warning to the guest. If the guest violates the clauses 40 or 41 hereof, the guest is deprived of the right to get accommodation in the SH. In accordance with the offer of the SH administrator, the guest who violates the clauses 40 or 41 hereof or violates these Rules grossly, is prohibited to visit or get accommodation in the SH by the decision of the SH manager(s).
- 48. The admonitions, warnings and eviction from the SH shall be imposed in 10 (ten) work days after the notice about committed violation. The admonitions, warnings and eviction from the SH shall be registered in the computer system by the administrator who has to inform the Resident about the imposed disciplinary measure and introduce the Resident with it under signature. The Resident, who does not agree with such a decision, has a right to refer to the SH manager(s) in written.
- 49. The Rules shall be amended, supplemented or invalidated by the order of the director of UAB “Partnerystės projektai K“.
- 50. The forfeit fee is imposed to the Residents for admonitions, warnings and eviction from the SH. Its sizes shall be approved by the order of the director of UAB “Partnerystės projektai K“.
- 51. The Rules may be changed or updated at the discretion of “Partnerystės projektai K” and the Residents should be notified thereof 30 days beforehand. In the event that the Rules or new requirements are amended as a matter of urgency, i.e. after the announcement of the official requirements, recommendations or emergency situation of the Republic of Lithuania, the amended Rules, requirements or instructions shall enter into force immediately after their amendment and informing the Residents after that.