UPDATED 2023 10 09
SOLO SOCIETY CITY HOUSE VILNIUS RULES ON THE PROVISION OF ACCOMMODATION SERVICES
1. SOLO SOCIETY City House Vilnius Rules on the Provision of Accommodation Services (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) are intended for persons who have concluded agreements with the person specified in Section 2 of the Rules regarding provision of accommodation services in SOLO SOCIETY City House Vilnius, located at Šv. Stepono str. 33, Vilnius, Lithuania (hereinafter referred to as the “Object”) (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) and/or persons for whose benefit the Agreement has been concluded. The Rules are published on the website https://solosociety.lt/city-house-vilnius/ and are considered to be an integral part of the Agreement.
2. The manager of the Object is UAB “City House Vilnius”, legal entity code 305959791, e-mail email@example.com, tel. No. +370 620 33 643 (hereinafter referred to as the “Manager”).
3. For the purposes of these Rules and the Agreement, the Object shall be understood as a building where accommodation services are provided, the living quarters (hereinafter referred to as the “Rooms”) assigned to the Residents in accordance with the Agreement, common areas (corridors, kitchens, recreation areas, terraces and other spaces), as well as the territory of the Object (including but not limited to the green zone, terraces, parking lot of the Object, parking spaces assigned to the Object but not located in the territory of the Object).
4. The organisation of the Object’s activities, the provision of accommodation services to the Object’s residents (hereinafter referred to as the “Residents”), including, but not limited to, accommodation, check-out and/or eviction, order and cleanliness, and compliance with the Rules shall be the responsibility of the Object Manager and its authorised personnel – the Object administrator and the Object supervisor.
5. Before executing the Agreement, each Resident must get acquainted with the Rules. By signing the Agreement, the Resident hereby confirms that he/she has been acquainted with the Rules and undertakes to comply with them during the validity of the Agreement and to ensure that his/her guests in the Object also comply with the Rules. Ignorance of the Rules shall not release the Resident from liability for non-compliance with the Rules.
6. All issues related to the Rules and/or the Agreement and activities at the Object, as well as failures, complaints arising to the Residents shall be resolved by contacting the Object administrator orally or in writing or by submitting a request/information to the Manager by e-mail specified in Section 2 of the Rules.
7. For the purposes of ensuring security and order as well as compliance with the Rules, the internal common areas of the Object and the territory of the Object selected at the discretion of the Manager shall be constantly monitored by surveillance cameras. The location of the surveillance cameras shall be subject to change at the discretion of the Manager. Surveillance camera videos may be used to resolve disputed situations or incidents, and surveillance camera recordings may be passed on to law enforcement authorities. By signing the Agreement, the Resident hereby confirms that he/she has been informed about the video surveillance and video recording.
PROVISION OF ACCOMMODATION SERVICES. CHECK-IN, ACCOMMODATION IN THE OBJECT, DEPARTURE
8. Accommodation services at the Object may be reserved in the reservation system placed on the website solosociety.lt/city-house-vilnius/. The reservation shall take effect when the Resident pays a deposit in the amount specified in the reservation system.
9. The Resident shall be registered and accommodated in the Object by the Object administrator in accordance with the valid reservation of accommodation services. Upon registration of the Resident in the Object, an Agreement shall be signed with the Resident, with the content of which the Resident gets acquainted when making a reservation for accommodation services.
11. The Resident shall be accommodated in the Room specified in the Agreement alone or together with the person specified in the Agreement. It shall be prohibited to accommodate a Room other than the one specified in the Agreement, as well as for the Room to be accommodated by persons who are not specified in the Agreement. If, after the conclusion of the Agreement, there is a need to stay in a Room other than the one provided for in the Agreement or to accommodate persons not specified in the Agreement, the Resident may apply to the Manager for the amendment of the terms and conditions of the Agreement by submitting a request to the Object administrator or by sending a request to the Manager by e-mail specified in Section 2 of the Rules. The Manager may unilaterally set an additional fee for the amendment of the Agreement related to the change of the Room and/or change of the persons accommodated in the Room, which shall be published in the Accommodation Services Application and/or on the website https://solosociety.lt/city-house-vilnius/.
12. Check-in and accommodation of new Residents at the Object, as well as check-out from the Object and the Room and return of the inventory transferred to the Resident shall be carried out any day of the week from 9:00 to 20:00. On public holidays Residents shall not be checked-in or accommodated in the Object, nor shall they be checked-out, except in cases when the Manager expressly states on the website https://solosociety.lt/city-house-vilnius/ and/or in the Accommodation Services Application that the check-in and/or accommodation as well as check-out of the Residents shall be carried out on the relevant public holidays. In any case, it is hereby recommended that the Resident informs the Administrator or the Manager at least 3 (three) business days before arriving at the Object at the e-mail address specified in Section 2 of the Rules about the estimated time of arrival at the Object.
13. If the Resident, having paid the deposit, is late in arriving at the Object for accommodation for more than 1 (one) week and does not inform the Manager thereof in advance by the e-mail specified in Section 2 of the Rules, the Manager shall have the right to cancel the reservation by notifying the Resident thereof in writing 5 (five) days in advance. In such a case, the paid deposit shall not be returned to the Resident. If the Resident who has not paid the deposit is late in arriving at the Object for accommodation, the Manager shall have the right to cancel the reservation on the next day following the end of the term for arriving at the Object for accommodation. In the cases specified in this Section, the Manager shall not be liable for any loss, damage, as well as non-pecuniary experiences and other inconveniences suffered by the Resident.
14. In case of repairs of the Object or its respective part, accidents, as well as in other urgent objective cases, the Manager shall have the right to unilaterally move the Resident to another room temporarily or for the remaining term of the Agreement, notifying the Resident thereof in writing not later than within 5 (five) business days, unless, for objective reasons, such notification term is too long. When moving a Resident to another room, the Manager shall endeavour not to degrade the accommodation conditions of the Resident.
15. At the written request of the Resident, the Manager may grant permission to register the Resident’s place of residence in the Object for the term of the Agreement. The Manager shall have the right to unilaterally charge fees for the issuance of such permission.
16. When leaving the Object for more than 1 (one) month, the Resident must inform the Object Administrator or the Manager thereof by e-mail specified in Section 2 of the Rules.
17. In the event of a change (decrease) in the number of Residents of the Room, the Manager may, if possible, offer a smaller room size to the remaining Residents. If the remaining Resident(s) of the Room, after receiving the Manager’s offer, do not agree to move to the proposed room, he/she (they) must pay the full price for the Room in which they reside, regardless of the number of Room Residents.
18. The Resident shall have the right to request to be moved to another room due to material deficiencies in the Room or in the presence of other objective circumstances, by submitting a request to the Object administrator or by sending a request to the Manager by e-mail specified in Section 2 of the Rules. The Manager undertakes to examine the response regarding the satisfaction of the request to change the Room and submit the response no later than within 10 (ten) business days from the date of receipt of such request.
19. The Resident must vacate the Room, return it to the Manager together with all the Inventory transferred to the Resident, as well as return the Key and leave the Object on the last day of the Agreement.
20. If the Resident does not vacate the Room from personal belongings on the day of the expiry of the Agreement and does not return the Room in accordance with the procedure established in Section 18 of the Rules, the Manager shall have the right to unilaterally and without any restrictions repossess the Room, enter the Room for this purpose, remove all items and property not belonging to the Manager, change the locks of the Room, turn off the power supply or other engineering networks and/or otherwise restrict the Resident’s access to the Room. The Manager shall store the property and items removed from the Room for the period unilaterally established by the Manager, but not longer than 1 (one) month from the expiry of the Agreement and this shall be considered as a paid storage service provided by the Manager. The Manager shall calculate the storage fee set by the Manager for each day of storage of property and items taken from the Room. The Manager shall have the right to destroy (utilize), sell or otherwise transfer to third parties all property and items taken from the Room, if the Resident does not take back the property and items within 1 (one) month from the expiry of the Agreement. In such a case, all proceeds from the sale of such property and/or items shall accrue to the Manager as consideration for the storage and handling of such property and/or items. By signing this Agreement, the Resident shall grant the Accommodation Service Provider and its employee’s irrevocable powers to perform the actions provided for in this Section. If such property and items are disposed of, all related costs shall be covered by the deposit paid by the Resident.
21. Upon leaving the Object, the Resident must pay all fees (fee for accommodation services, additional paid services, fines, service administration and other fees). The deposit paid by the Resident shall be refunded in accordance with the procedure and terms established in the Agreement.
22. The Resident who has not vacated the Object for more than 5 (five) days after the end of the Agreement shall be evicted in accordance with the procedure established by the legally valid legal acts.
USE OF THE OBJECT AND COMMON AREAS
22. All Residents and their guests shall be responsible for the order in the Object and the cleanliness in the Rooms, the common use premises of the Object and in the territory of the Object during their visit.
23. The Resident may use their own free-standing furniture in the Room (e.g., chairs, couches, coffee table, etc.). Installation of built-in, suspended furniture or other fixtures or fittings attached to walls, ceilings or floors (including but not limited to lamps, paintings, etc.), as well as the installation of other technical or engineering equipment, the Internet or other means of communication in the Room and/or in the common areas of the Object without the prior written consent of the Manager shall be strictly prohibited.
24. The Resident shall have the right to use the Room and the common areas of the Object only for residential purposes. The Resident shall be prohibited from providing any trade, medical, therapeutic or other services at the Object or from engaging in any other commercial activity or any other activity that would involve regular visits to the Object by third parties.
25. The Manager of the Object shall not be liable for lost, damaged, stolen or otherwise damaged items and property of the Resident and/or his/her guests located in the Room, in the common areas of the Object or in the territory of the Object.
26. At the invitation of the Resident, guests may visit the Object on any day from 8:00 to 23:00. All guests who come to the Resident at the Object are recommended to register in the guest book for the purpose of ensuring security and order, indicating the Room to which they have arrived, the time of arrival and departure and specifying the name of the guest and signing the guest book. Notification about the processed personal data of the Object guests shall be provided at the Object reception. The Object administrator shall have the right to request the guest to present a personal identity document for identity verification, as well as in case of doubt whether the guest has actually arrived at the specified Resident, to contact the Resident by telephone for confirmation of the fact of guest’s arrival. If the Resident indicates that the guest is unexpected and/or unwanted, or if the Object administrator fails to contact the Resident by telephone, the Object administrator shall have the right to refuse to admit the guest to the Object.
27. The Resident receiving the guests shall be fully responsible for their behaviour and actions both in the Room and in the common areas of the Object and in the territory of the Object.
28. At the written request of the Resident and with the prior permission of the Object administrator, the Resident may allow the guest to stay in the Room for a maximum of 2 (two) nights per month free of charge. Should there be a need for a guest to stay at the Object for a longer period, the Resident may apply to the Manager for the provision of a paid temporary accommodation service to the guests. Such a service shall be provided by the Manager as far as possible, applying the prices of accommodation services set by the Manager.
29. The Object administrator, upon receipt of complaints concerning the guests visiting the Resident (e.g., in regards of visitation hours or the behaviour of the guests is in breach of the Rules), may limit the visitation time of such visitors or prevent them from visiting the Object.
30. The time of silence in the Object shall be as follows: every day from 22:00 to 7:00 in the Object and from 19:00 to 7:00 in the territory of the Object.
31. Entrance and exit from the Object shall be possible at any time of the day.
32. During the validity of the Agreement (except for the time of sanitary maintenance), the Resident shall have the right to use the common kitchens of the Object, bathrooms, work and rest areas, laundry, storage room. When using the common areas, it is obligatory to observe the requirements of order and cleanliness, to leave the premises tidy and clean after using them, not to disturb the peace of other residents of the Object during the time of silence, including but not limited to noise, lights, etc.
33. Residents shall be provided with soap, paper towels and toilet paper in the common areas of the Object at the expense of the Manager.
34. The common areas used by the Resident (including his/her guests) must be kept clean and tidy. Failing to follow these rules might result in fines.
35. If the Resident notices dirty or untidy common areas of the Object, he/she must contact the Object administrator or notify the Manager by e-mail specified in Section 2 of the Rules in order to clarify the Resident who does not comply with the Rules.
36. It shall be prohibited to keep and/or store personal belongings and/or property in the common areas of the Object, except for specially designated areas.
37. Parties, gatherings or similar entertainment without the prior permission of the Object administrator shall be prohibited.
38. In the event of catching infectious diseases or other communicable diseases easily transmitted by air or drip, also in the presence of parasites (e.g., lice), the use of the Object’s common areas and common use inventory and items shall be prohibited. As far as possible, it is recommended that the Manager be informed of such cases (possibly on an anonymous basis) so that it could take timely measures to protect the health of other residents of the Object.
39. Residents must comply with fire safety requirements. If the Resident intentionally or irresponsibly caused a fire hazard and the fire alarm is activated, the Manager shall check the situation and solve the issue. In such a case, a fine of EUR 100 (one hundred) shall be imposed on the Resident and the Resident must compensate for other losses and/or damages incurred by the Manager.
40. It shall be prohibited:
40.1. To smoke in the Object, except for specially designated and marked places: in front of the main entrance and in the courtyard corner;
40. 2. To manufacture, store, consume, use or distribute narcotic, toxic, psychotropic, flammable or explosive substances or explosives, pyrotechnic devices at the Object. This shall be evidenced by the different origins of the materials referred to in this Section (in various forms and shapes), as well as other articles containing residues of the specified substances and/or equipment intended for the manufacture, storage and/or use of such substances (such breach shall be considered to be a material breach);
40. 3. To manufacture, keep, store, warehouse, use or distribute any firearms and/or ammunition at the Object (such breach shall be considered to be a material breach);
40. 4. To produce, store and/or distribute alcoholic beverages at the Object. This shall be evidenced by the different origins of the substances referred to in this Section (in different forms and shapes) and the devices and equipment used to produce them (such breach shall be considered to be a material breach);
40. 5. To arbitrarily admit to the Object and/or accommodate in the Object guests not registered in the Object guest book without following the established procedure;
40. 6. The Object to be visited by guests who are intoxicated by alcohol, narcotic, psychotropic or toxic substances and/or carry flammable or explosive substances, explosives and/or weapons. The Object administrator shall have the right to determine whether the person is intoxicated with alcohol, narcotic, psychotropic or toxic substances by assessing the following symptoms: alcohol smell from the mouth, inappropriate behaviour (agitated, irritable, aggressive behaviour, etc.), incoherent language, uncoordinated movements, etc., and to refuse admission to the Object;
40. 7. To keep and/or store tools or devices with internal combustion engines, lubricants, petrol or other flammable liquids in the Object (such breach shall be considered to be a material breach);
40. 8. To make noise in the Object during the time of silence;
40. 9. To leave household waste, dirty dishes or other personal belongings taken out of the Room in the common use areas of the Object;
40. 10. To arbitrarily move to another room in the Object or occupy the common areas of the Object;
40. 11. To arbitrarily move the Inventory, built-in furniture or furniture, equipment or decor elements attached to walls, ceilings or floors;
40. 12. To damage the Inventory, equipment or other property in the Object;
40. 13. To pollute or destroy the premises and/or territory of the Object;
40. 14. To possess property, objects, documents, etc. belonging to other residents of the Object, their guests or the Manager (such breach shall be considered to be a material breach);
40. 15. To endanger human life or health, sexual self-determination, humiliate honour or dignity, insult, incite war by own actions at the Object; to engage in discriminatory actions, violence, threats of retaliation (such breach shall be considered to be a material breach) (such breach shall be considered to be a material breach);
40. 16. To vacate the Object without informing the Object administrator thereof;
40. 17. To perform other actions that are incompatible with morality, public order, the Rules and/or that violate the requirements of applicable law;
40. 18. To perform any repair or replacement works of the Object premises and/or equipment;
40. 19. To arbitrarily attach antennas, posters or other objects to the Object’s doors, windows or walls, as well as cover the said objects with other difficult-to-remove means (e.g., paint, oils, etc.) that may worsen the condition of the Object or its premises;
40. 20. To use additional appliances for heating, cooling or ventilation in the Object (both in Rooms and common areas);
40. 21. To arbitrarily install, connect and/or use electrical appliances, except for small household appliances and/or computers, as well as use untidy electrical appliances in the Rooms and/or common areas of the Object;
40. 22. To use the bed provided for the Resident without bed linen and sheets;
40. 23. To secretly film, photograph other people’s activities and conversations.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE MANAGER
41. The Manager and its authorised employees shall have the right:
41. 1. To visit the common areas of the Object at any time of the day, inspect or repair the facilities there (ensuring that this shall not interfere with the rest or studies of the Residents at that time);
41. 2. To enter the Room after knocking at any time between 7:00 and 22:00;
41. 3. Except in the cases specified in Section 42.4 of the Rules, to enter the Room in the presence of the Resident or his/her representative, if necessary to carry out repair work, as well as to check the Room and/or compliance with the Rules. For this purpose, the Resident shall be informed by e-mail no later than 1 (one) day before the date of the intended visit. The Resident must ensure that the Manager’s employees or other designated persons have access to the Room at the time specified in the notice;
41. 4. To enter the Room without the participation of the Resident or his/her authorised person and even without prior notice in order to carry out immediate repairs in the Room, eliminate the accident and/or the consequences of the accident, avoid danger to human life or health, preserve property upon independently unlocking the door. In such a case, at least 2 (two) employees shall enter the Room and after entering the Room, the deed shall be concluded, indicating the time of entry into the Room, the reason for the employees being present in the Room, the work performed and other relevant information;
41. 5. In order to ensure cleanliness and order in the Rooms, the Object administrator, together with other employees of the Object, shall have the right to carry out scheduled inspections of the Room, notifying the Resident thereof not later than 5 (five) days in advance. The Resident must ensure that the Manager’s employees or other designated persons have access to the Room at the time specified in the notice;
41. 6. If during the inspection of cleanliness and order in the Rooms and/or common areas of the Object it is established that the cleanliness and order in the premises used by the Resident (s) do not meet the requirements of sanitary-hygienic norms, to order cleaning services at the expense of the Resident (s) who use the premises (s), having previously given such Residents a deadline to clean up the said premises;
41. 7. Upon finding the household waste, dirty dishes or other personal inventory in the common areas of the Object which have been removed from the Room, shall have the right to instruct the Residents who own such items to immediately dispose of such household waste, dirty dishes or other personal inventory, otherwise the employees of the Manager shall have the right to dispose of such items at their own discretion. If the owner of household waste, dirty dishes or personal inventory cannot be identified, the employees of the Manager shall have the right to remove such items without notifying the owner and to impose a fine specified in Section 52 of the Rules;
41. 8. To not admit Residents to the Object who do not present a personal identity card or passport or other identity document at the request of the Object administrator and/or whose arrival is not confirmed by the Resident;
41. 9. To apply interest on arrears of 0.05% for each day from the amount of late payment if the Resident fails to pay the fee for accommodation services, fees for additional paid services, fines;
41. 10. To impose warnings and/or fines on the Residents for breaches of the Rules;
41. 11. To perform other functions to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Rules.
42. The Manager’s employees must:
42. 1. Respect and not violate the rights and legitimate interests of the Residents;
42. 2. To provide information and consultations to the Residents on issues related to accommodation and living in the Object, to resolve the Residents’ requests, to respond to the provided information.
43. The Resident, in accordance with the procedure established in the Agreement:
43. 1. Shall pay the deposit upon making the reservation in the reservation system. The deposit shall be used and returned in accordance with the procedure and conditions established in the Agreement. If the Resident does not arrive at the Object for accommodation within the term specified in the reservation system or decides to cancel the reservation after payment of the deposit, the Resident shall be deemed to have unilaterally terminated the Agreement on its own initiative before the end of the term and the paid deposit shall not be refunded;
43. 2. Shall pay fees for accommodation services provided by the Manager, fees for selected additional services, goods, fines, service administration fees;
43. 3. Other additional fees incurred in the course of the process.
44. If a direct debit has been established for payment for the services provided under the Agreement and there are insufficient funds in the credit card and/or bank account to debit the amount for accommodation services, the card is damaged or inoperative, the Resident shall be notified thereof and shall take the necessary steps within 5 (five) days to ensure that the amount due to the Manager is properly debited.
45. The fee for accommodation services, additional services, goods, service administration fees, etc. shall be set unilaterally by the Manager. The Manager shall have the right to unilaterally change (increase) the accommodation service fee by informing the Resident thereof not later than 30 (thirty) days before the planned increase of accommodation fees, indicating the new accommodation service price and the date from which the new accommodation service fee shall apply. In such case, the Resident shall have a right to terminate the Agreement before the term unilaterally according to the procedure provided for in this Section. The Resident, having received a notice from the Manager regarding the increase in the price of accommodation services, shall inform the Manager in writing within 10 (ten) days from the receipt of such notice, if the Resident intends to terminate the Agreement before the term. If the Resident does not give notice of the expected termination within the specified term, it shall be considered that the Resident does not intend to terminate the Agreement and hereby agrees with the new price of the accommodation service. The Parties hereby agree that upon termination of the Agreement by the Resident on the last day of validity of the old price of the accommodation services, the deposit shall be refunded to the Resident in accordance with Sections 4.4. and/or 4.8. of the General Conditions of the Agreement. If the Resident terminates the Agreement earlier than the last day of the old price of the accommodation services, the deposit shall not be refunded. Fees for other services and/or goods shall be changed unilaterally by the Manager without prior notice to the Resident and such change in fees may not be considered as a basis for the Resident to terminate the Agreement before the end of the term.
46. The fee for accommodation services together with the fees for selected additional paid services must be paid in accordance with the procedure and conditions established in the Agreement.
47. Any damage caused to the Object and/or the Manager by the Resident must be compensated within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of submission of the claim for compensation.
48. Unless a different payment term is specified in the claim or invoice submitted by the Manager, the Resident must pay fines, service administration and other fees within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the Manager’s claim or invoice.
49. If the Resident is late in paying the payments specified in the Rules and/or the Agreement or any part thereof, the Resident shall be notified in writing thereof and must cover the indebtedness within 3 (three) days from the date of receipt of the notice of indebtedness.
50. Delay in paying the fee for accommodation services or other fees payable under the Rules or the Agreement or indemnifying the loss or damage incurred by the Manager for more than 30 (thirty) days or delay in paying any amount due under the Rules or the Agreement, or any part thereof, for more than 5 (five) days for 2 (two) times or more shall be considered to be a material breach.
LIABILITY FOR BREACHES OF THE RULES
51. If the Resident violates the Rules and/or the Agreement, the Resident shall be notified of the breach in writing. A systematic breach of the Rules and/or the terms and conditions of the Agreement (i.e., 2 times or more) shall be considered to be a material breach that may result in termination of the Agreement.
52. For breach of the Rules specified in Sections 40.1. – 40.23., the Manager may impose the following fines:
Description of breach and penalty size
First time breach of Rules of Procedure (EUR)
Repeated breach of Rules of Procedure (EUR)
Loss or damage of the magnetic card
Loss or damage of the mailbox key
Making duplicates of electronic keys or magnetic cards
Littering or failure to comply with the order of the Territory premises, Communal zones or the Complex
Failure to comply with the general kitchen rules
Theft of common inventory not owned by the Tenant and property belonging to other Tenants
Organizing parties, noisy gatherings and participating in them during the Quiet period
Smoking in non-designed areas / rooms. Alcohol consumption in the common-use areas
Improper use of electronic appliances
Providing accommodation to third parties or animals without approval of City House Vilnius
Dismantling of fire alarm sensor and other violation of fire regulations
Inaccurate fire alarm activation due to the guest’s fault
Failure to return common use inventory (household items such as vacuum cleaners, irons, etc.) to their storage place within the time limit specified in the General Rules on internal use of the territory and complex
Emergency unlocking of the room (e.g., loss of magnetic card)
Failure to visit the Administrator for identity verification purposes as well to to sign relevant documents
In case of calling the Emergency service when the situation is not emergency
Non-observance of general order, Lithuanian law, aggressive behavior towards other guests or employees.
Intolerable, the accommodation contract can be terminated without notice
Not properly sorting garbage, leaving full garbage bags in common areas
The guest bears financial liability for damaging or destroying City House Vilnius equipment, property and technical devices due to their fault or due to the fault of their visitors.
Cost will be determined upon evaluation of the damage done
Without limiting the fines specified in this Section, which are considered as the minimum and undisputed losses of the Manager due to the breach of the requirements of the Rules, the Manager shall have the right to demand compensation for losses and/or damages.
53. The Manager shall have the right to terminate the Agreement unilaterally without applying to court:
53. 1. In case of material breaches specified in the Rules and/or the Agreement, by notifying the Resident thereof 3 (three) days in advance;
53. 2. In case of other breaches of the Rules and/or the requirements of the Agreement – by notifying the Resident thereof 10 (ten) days in advance, if the Resident does not eliminate the breach within 5 (five) days from the receipt of the repeated warning about the breach.
54. Systematic breaches of the Rules and/or the Agreement when the Resident breaches the Agreement and/or the Rules 2 (two) or more times shall also be considered as material breach of the Rules and/or the Agreement.
55. A notice to the Resident about the breach of the Rules and/or the Agreement, a notice of termination of the Agreement, claims concerning fines shall be delivered to the Resident at the e-mail address specified in Section 2 of the Special Terms and Conditions of the Agreement.
56. All notices, warnings, other information shall be sent to the Resident by e-mail to the e-mail address specified in Section 2 of the Special Terms and Conditions of the Agreement and/or by SMS message to the telephone number or shall be delivered upon signature. The Resident must immediately inform the Object administrator or the Manager about the changed e-mail by sending the information to the e-mail address specified in Section 2 of the Rules.
57. The Resident is informed that the Service Provider can organize various events in the common areas of the Facility and invite the Residents to participate in them. During such events, the Service Provider has the right to film and photograph the participants of the event and place material from the events on selected channels for the purposes of the Service Provider’s activities and the Object’s publicity. By participating in such events, the resident agrees to be filmed and photographed for the purposes specified in this point.
58. The Resident shall be informed about the changes in the Rules 30 (thirty) days prior to the effective date of the changes by publishing the Rules on the website https://solosociety.lt/city-house-vilnius/ and in the Accommodation Services Application. In the event that the Rules in the country, where the Object is located are amended as a matter of urgency, i.e., after the publication of the official requirements, recommendations or emergency situation, the amended Rules shall enter into force immediately upon approval. In such a case, the Residents shall be informed about the amended Rules no later than within 3 (three) days from the date of entry into force of the Rules.
59. In the event of any conflict between the Rules and the Agreement, the provisions of the Agreement shall prevail.
60. The Rules are prepared in Lithuanian and English. In case of discrepancies between the languages, the Lithuanian language shall prevail.
This edition of Rules enters into force as from November 9, 2023.