For all & for everyone
Watch SOLO SOCIETY Student House video
SOLO SOCIETY concept
Our goal is...
to create a strong sense of community centered around success - where you can make contacts, collaborate on ideas, and develop future projects. We offer 267 rooms, convenient common spaces, and user-friendly accommodations with all needed services and amenities - creating a place where everyone feels safe and at home.
Reasons for living
in Student House
- You will join a community of courageous, independent, creative, innovative, collaborative, and active young people.
- You will never be alone here but can easily find silence and a meditation place when you need it.
- You will meet many new contacts who may help you to succeed in the future.
- You will enjoy flexible and comfortable places for co-studying, co-working, and co-living.
A space for everyone
What you get
We will provide all the necessary amenities for comfortable living. You will also have an opportunity to use our services when needed.
- Fast Internet connection in each room
- Leisure zones
- Laundry rooms
- Cleaning ladies on request
- Effective security 24/7
- Welcome package
- Coffee Point at reception
- Cinema screen in co-working space
We have different room sizes, fully furnished and ready for comfortable living. You can choose the room size based on your needs and budget. Read more
L (large room)
Single use (17-22 sq. m.)
VIP (L room)
Single use (18 sq. m.)
XL (extra large room)
Single or twin use (19-24 sq. m.)
B1 (one bedroom apartment)
Single or twin use (30-35 sq. m.)
B2 (two-bedroom apartment)
Single or twin use (45-47 sq. m.)
Prices may change depending on the length of stay and availability. These prices will be applied if booked for 12 or more months